DiscoverOrganic Spanish Sangria
- Tasting NotesLayered, filled with notes of citrus, orange, and vanilla.
- Certified OrganicEppa Red is certified organic by the Sociedad Hispana de Certificación S.A; an Agri-food Certification Entity leader in the sector.
- Food PairingsSpicy dishes, such as chorizo, albondigas, or chilaquiles, can be balanced with Eppa Red Sangria. It is best served with seafood dishes such as squid, scallops, and mussels.
- Tasting NotesComplex citrus notes.
- Certified OrganicEppa White is certified organic by the Sociedad Hispana de Certificación S.A; an Agri-food Certification Entity leader in the sector.
- Food PairingsEppa White Sangria pairs well with cheese, guacamole, jalapeño poppers, prosciutto-wrapped melon, sweet and sour meatballs, pork sliders, seafood dishes, or chicken empanadas.
Made from Monastrell Grapes in Eastern Spain, taste the difference in our true Spanish Sangria.
Taste & ExperienceEppa
A premium take on a Spanish classic. A superior sangria made from delicious organic grapes and fruit essences. Notes of virtues, orange and vanilla. Pour over ice, garnish with fresh fruit, raise your glass, and shout Eppa!
Certified Organic Spanish Sangria
Bodega CastañoThe Spanish Vineyard
Eppa Organic Sangria comes from Yecla, a small town in eastern Spain. The vineyards at Bodega Castaño expand close to 500 hectares wide. Yecla is home to a continental climate with long, cold winters and equally long hot summers. There is a thermal oscillation of about 20 degrees celsius between seasons, which allows the excellent ripening of the berries.
IntroducingThe Organic Spanish Grape Varietal
Monastrell is the main red variety within our Appellation of Origin Yecla, an ideal habitat that allows it to express itself at its best, intensity, colour, body, structure and silkiness. A unique grape variety for its qualities to create wines with a Mediterranean and mineral character.
WinemakerThe Woman Behind the Wine
Nicole Walsh is a star winemaker with 23 vintages making wine, including nearly two decades in California as a winemaker for the iconic Bonny Doon Vineyard. She has an abundance of 90 plus scores and is a respected leader in the Women Owned Winery Movement.
In her over two decades in the wine industry, Nicole has held every position in wine production, including associate winemaker, vineyard manager, and grower-relations manager. She continues to augment her credentials in the wine industry, having received her level 4 diploma from WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust) in 2013, an accomplishment universally considered as the stepping stone to the Master of Wine qualification.
As for her being a woman in a male-dominated field, Nicole opines that “it is empowering for other women to see a female winemaker… Female customers’ eyes light up, when they learn I’ve made the wine.”
It is empowering for other women to see a female winemaker... Nicole Walsh
Purchase & TasteProduct Locator
Looking for Eppa Organic Sangria? Our product finder is designed to help identify restaurants and stores that carry our products. To find the product you are looking for, select the brand, location type and enter the zip code. Once you click search, a map will appear showing where the product is located. If you are not finding what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Raise your glass and shout Eppa!